18 May 2022
1:00 pm / 1:45 pm
- Information and tips on how to have a successful career AND home life
- Facing anxieties in returning to work
- Choosing trusted childcare
- Tips on how to be more organised from baby bags to food prep!
- Budget and Time management skills
- Dealing with stress and self care
- Stop beating yourself up!
- Ways to improve sleep habits and routines (for mum and baby!)
- Mum anxiety: Tips to help from Baby Monitors to “combating anxiety” podcasts that we recommend
- Baby safety information to alleviate anxieties!
- Establishing a routine to ensure better and less stressful mornings!
- Raising self esteem and confidence at work and at home
- How to manage energy levels
- How to be Happier at work
- Quality time with your baby on your days off: Organise fun things for the weekend! A picnic or feeding the ducks at the park!
- Consider a “Trial run” before going back to work with childcare. Preparation is key!
- Call on support when you need it!
- Talk to other parents, join or set up a parents forum at work for support!
Separate 15 minute recording for HR and Line Managers
Sample policies and procedures are included
A full toolkit is included