Suitable for all staff
60% of professional women will leave their organisation within a year of returning to the workplace after maternity leave. The most common reason is feeling unsupported by their employer.
- Views about work and family
- Reasons for returning to work
- Concerns about returning to work
- Return to work experiences
- Adjusting to work -factors that affect a mothers return to work
- Mothers’ perceptions of work-life balance
- Support for returning parents
- Mental and Physical Health at the end of maternity leave including:
- Post Natal Depression – What is PND?
- What are the symptoms and what support is available?
- Birth Trauma (PTSD) What is Birth Trauma? What are the symptoms and what support is available?
- Lack of confidence and self esteem on returning to work: What can help?
- Awareness of physical health post-baby including Perineal tears, Episiotomy or Childbirth Injuries and Urinary Incontinence.
- Cesarean awareness and when a baby is born prematurely.
- Breastfeeding in the workplace