- Abortion for personal and medical reasons
- Divorce and relationship breakdown
- Domestic violence including Coercive control, fleeing domestic violence and homelessness,
- Stalking, revenge porn – how this can affect your employee and how to help
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Alcohol, drugs – effects, likely behaviours in the workplace
- The effects of children or partners who have addiction on your employee
- Gambling Addictions
- Eating Disorders
- Anxiety, panic attacks,health anxiety including fear of covid 19
- Depression, an overview of the more common mental illness and symptoms
- Suicide prevention- warning signs
- FGM, Forced marriage
- Serious illness diagnosis
- Family terminal illness diagnosis
- Sexual abuse including rape,
- Being spiked (Rohypnol) and Gamma Hydroxybutyrate (GHB)) or by injection
- A brief overview of miscarriage and still birth and neonatal loss including ectopic pregnancy loss
- Birth trauma (distress experienced by a mother during or after childbirth)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder -what is it? What are the signs?
- How can you help as an organisation?
- How to build emotional and psychological resilience following trauma
What is included?
- 3 hours Online training session and certificates
- A maximum of 5 participants from your organisation can join this live session
- Post session: You will be sent a tool kit for all employees to access on each subject above with support details
- You will also be sent the recording of the webinar so that you may use this in house in training others, present or future.
Date and Time:Thursday 31 March 2022: 10am -1pm