Bump2Baby& Beyond and The Foundation for Infant Loss have collaborated to offer vital webinars to Employers this Autumn.
We are a group of highly experienced public health experts and Academics.
In 2019, we won The Lifetime Achievement Award at The National NHS Awards and Contribution to National Midwifery Education in 2018 (The British Journal of Midwifery Awards).
What are we offering?
Join us for a condensed 3 hour training session which includes awareness training via Zoom in the following subject areas below. All of our training is CPD certification service accredited and certification is provided.
- Pregnancy and Infant Loss
- Peri-menopause and Menopause
- Infertility including supporting families undertaking IVF
- Physical and Mental health post baby including Post Natal Depression
- Supporting Pregnancy in the workplace including pregnancy safety, Pregnancy overview by trimester including likely needs of the employee and managing Pregnancy sickness
- Menstruation including PCOS and Endometriosis awareness. Can periods be classed as a Disability in the workplace?
The fee is £225 per person, per session.