Suitable for all staff
- Death in the UK, statistics, most common causes of death
- Death in the UK: The final taboo?
- Effects of grief. Likely emotions and behaviors
- The grief cycle
- Death of a Partner- Support
- Death of a Parent – Support
- Dealing with the death of a serving or past employee as an organisation
- Support available for bereaved children
- Traumatic death including suicide and murder
- Covid 19 deaths
- Initial communication with someone who has just suffered a bereavement.
- Dealing with loneliness and organizations that can help
Returning to work:
- What to say and what not to say
- What can help?
- Suggested phased return and flexible working arrangements
- Anniversaries (date of death, birthday, mothers day, wedding anniversary etc) and triggers
- Grief: The emotional roller coaster: Remembering that grief comes in waves
- Remembering a loved one in a positive way
- Healing after loss
Separate 15 minute recording for HR and Line Managers
Sample policies and procedures are included
A full toolkit is included