3 May 2022
12:00 pm / 12:45 pm
- Reasons for wanting to return to work
- Concerns and fears about returning to work.
- Return to work experiences: My first day back case studies
- Postpartum emotions, hormonal changes and lack of sleep and the effect on productivity and tips which may help
- Changes to work on return
- Overcoming Guilty Mother/parent Syndrome
- How can Employers support parents returning to work
- Options for flexible working
- Creating a family friendly workplace culture
- Keeping in touch days whilst on maternity leave -The Benefits and what to include?
- Creating a Return to Work Plan
- Breastfeeding and beyond
- Baby blues? Tiredness? Or something more serious?
- Recognising PostNatal Depression Symptoms
- Recognising Post Traumatic Stress Disorder following a tough birth
- Risk Assessment for Returning Mothers -What to consider?
- Consider setting up a New Parent Forum at your organisation: What is involved?
Sample policies and procedures are included
A full toolkit is included